what the people want what the people want

Rulk.

OMG MR CHIU YOU IS SO UNL33T
I WILL HAXXOR J00
IN 3 DAYS

DCNSDIUCBESICUB

v ery nce, lad. Even if you dont think it is your FINEST work, it has a nice flow and feel of weight to the participants.

SHOW US YOUR TITS

Welcome to The Portal Welcome to The Portal

DAEV= FAEG

oMG DAEV YOU ARE FAG BUT KLIOLOVE J000

i cannot believe "violence" is a votable aspect on newgrounds.... .it just highlights my opinion that it has gone to shite.

fuck em fuck em

ummm

ok sentiment ackowleged.. you are pissed off. but it seems like for the wrong reason. its not because of the innocents lost.. its for "fucking wiht america". They feel they had a right.. whoever "they" are...and if it is a group which has been presectued by america, their opinion is that they did the right thin g. i think you shoudl focus on the loss of innocents, and our lved ones.. rather than thinking that your nation is invulnerable, and any who oppose shoudl be crushed.

MarioVs.Kirby Breakdance MarioVs.Kirby Breakdance

Corpse rule

quality film.. kirby is so much cooler, plus he had the Cannibal corpse music, so FUCK YEAH....let me recalll.. coudl that have been skull full of maggots??? im sure it was.

LoneGun LoneGun

Stunning.

Perosnally i can't believe that was your first piece.. seeing as it RULED.

well done mate.

Pipes Pipes

I loved it.

The pipes were the preliminary stage in the growth of the spider things, which then grew, climbed out, exploded and made more pipes.. am i correct??

i loved it. very wierd.. and thus very good. The spider thing looked stunning.

Altered Beast  VGDC/RAZOR Altered Beast VGDC/RAZOR

WHOOOO

Altered beast RULED :) i still play it sometimes... hahaha your film ruled :)

Mind That Child Mind That Child

cool. and AWW

AWWWWWWWWWWW the puppy was cute!!

but god DAMN, reading the other reviews.. the people on NG as a whole are fucked up! it seems liek a lot of people have very dubious moral standards.... ah well. fuck it.
AT LEAST THE PUPPY STAYED ALIVE!! :)

*~ FREAK? ~* *~ FREAK? ~*

emotional..

arty, heartfelt.. we need more on NG.
sorry too, man..